Nowadays most of the individuals favor the method of printing through the iPod and iPhone to other methods. It helps us to print all the documents and photos securely and safely from anywhere and anytime.
There are two different solutions to set up an HP printer on the iPhone. Here we can see those two solutions.
Setting up HP Printer on iPhone/iPad using Air print:
To set up the HP Air Print is one of the methods used to print the photos and documents using the Hp printer. This method is industrialized by Apple for their Android devices.
Setting up the Network Connection
For relating the Apple and the HP printer device using the Air Print method follow the steps given below:
- On the Wi-Fi on the Apple device and check whether there is a tick mark against the name of your wifi network.
- In case, you are attached to the other network cancel it and choose the name of your wifi network.
- Attach the HP printer to the network. For the printer with the touch screen, the control panel touches the wireless icon or opens the network setting or setup menu to view the network connection status of the printer.
- During setup hp printer on iPhone, HP printers without control panel click on the wireless button and the information button at the same time.
- If the connection is not set then follow the steps given below.
Attach the printer to the network with a touch screen control panel by opening the setup, network, or wireless menu and then choose the wireless setup wizard.
Setup HP Printer on iPhone to print by the Apple devices
After setting up the connection between the HP printer and the iPhone. Take a print of your photos and documents in your printer by following the steps given below:
- To print the photos and documents, ensure that the HP printer is switched on, ink cartridges are filled, and plain paper is loaded on the printer.
- Go to the item which you need to print and then choose the share icon.
- And then choose the print icon on the screen to open the HP printer option.
- Choose your printer by clicking on the choose printer option on the display.
- After selecting your printer to change the settings on the print screen, it will vary depending on the devices.
- Paper: Make the paper sizes as same as the document you need to print. The Air Print automatically detects the size of the paper loaded in the tray.
- The number of copies: in this type the number of copies of the document you need to print.
- Black and white: In this select the option gray scale. This will be available only on the color printer.
- Double-sided printing: Choose this option if you need to take the print on both sides of the paper.
- Page range: Choose the number of pages to be printed on the web page or document to print.
These are the steps you need to follow to set up an HP printer on the iPhone and the smart devices such as iPad, or tablets.
Jhon Smith is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games, internet and new media. He writes for printer support at printer customer number or HP Printer Support.