These printers are bundled with the latest hardware of the best quality to build the machine last. Although these printing devices have become a common object at offices and homes alike, some issues are created to appear throughout use, after all these are devices! So one of the most common error or issues which have come we are facing is regarding the 900 firmware error in printers.
For those who are not know of what firmware is? Firmware is the programming system or encoded messages put on the printers main CPU for it to function working properly with the help of Lexmark printer support. Since it is a computer software program, it is upgrade from day to day for enhancing the performance and in many issues resolving software complications which a user might be facing with our last version. So keeping these issues from the individuals in mind, Lexmark Printer fixes by Lexmark printer customer support.
Methods to Fix Lexmark Firmware Printer 900
Method 1: Update printer’s firmware level
You need to ensure that the printer’s firmware is at P128 level.
- Go to the Menu button on the printer display.
- Click on the option of Reports.
- Now press on the Menu Settings Page to start printing.
- Under Device Information, examine for firmware level information next to the Base.
- If the code level is below P128, continue with the next steps.
- If the code level is P128 and above, please reach us at Lexmark Technical Support for advanced technical assistance.
Method 2: Cross-check using the Embedded Web Server (EWS)
- Attach the printer to the internet network using Ethernet cable.
- Launch the Internet Explorer or open Google Chrome.
- Enter the IP address of the printer into the address field of the browser.
- Click on Reports.
- Further, click on the Device Information and recheck if the firmware of printer is at P128 level.
Lexmark Printer Firmware Customer Support Services
Hopefully, these methods helped you to resolve the issues. In case any issue still occurs, then feel free to contact us at Lexmark printer customer support service of a professional. Contact Lexmark Printer Support team at their toll-free number. These individuals are thorough professionals with certified printer engineers with years of technicians. So, do not get frustrated or scared with printer issues and reach us at Lexmark Printer Technical support for reasonable and effective solutions.
Jhon Smith is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games, internet and new media. He writes for printer support at printer customer support or Lexmark Printer Support.