Canon is one of the electronics brands, which offers the multiple advanced specifications to the individual, and the number of electronic products such as computer printers, photocopiers, cameras, and camcorders, etc. Canon Printer Error Code 6000 states that there are glitches with the Line Feed. Line Feed is one of the techniques that move the print head down one line. This error continues when the Line Feed is dirty or messy.
Reasons of Canon Printer Error Code 6000
The Canon printers are made by using extremely advanced technology. But being an electronic device it is very important to face the issue or error at any point of period. Canon printer error code 6000 is encountered by the users.
- Feed tray of printer is block the error.
- Simultaneously given command of the Printer.
- Documents in the bulk quantity are surrounding your printer.
- Tray is not properly place in the printer.
- Sensor unit is defective or line feed slit.
- Probability Line feed is smear or scratched.
Ways to Troubleshoot Canon Printer Error Code 6000
Resetting the Canon printer will help you to fix the error. Some of the steps given below to resolve the Canon Printer Error Code 6000:
- Connect up your printer from a power source and for some seconds it remains the same.
- Connect the printer and switch on the power source.
- For some seconds, have a press on the button and hold the power button for some seconds.
- Repeat this procedure at least two times and after that release the power button very carefully.
- Press the stop button four times at least.
Reach us at Canon Printer Customer Support
The steps are given above always easy to achieve, by following the steps given above, if the issue is not resolved and the error still occurs. Feel free to reach us through the Canon Printer Customer Support toll free number or Canon Printer Live Chat. We are having a skilled team of executives or professionals. Our executives will reply to your call and messages, and resolve your Canon printer glitches within no time.
Jhon Smith is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games, internet and new media. He writes for printer support at printer customer support or Canon Printer Support.