Brother iPrint & Scan is one of the free applications that let you print and scan to your Mobile device. Use your local wireless network to attach all-in-one or your Mobile device to your Brother printer. For a list of maintained models, visit your local Brother website. The software offers scanning and printing services for Brother Printers. With this app, individuals can print photos and documents easily.
Key Features of Brother iPrint & Scan
- Easy to use the menu
- Save the scanned images to your One Drive account or Mobile device.
- Mechanically, search for supported devices on a local wireless network.
- NO driver and no PC required.
- Print photos directly from the camera of your Mobile.
- Print Microsoft Office documents or PDF files from your One Drive account.
- Simple steps to print your favorite documents and photos (Word, PDF, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Scan directly to your mobile device.
To Troubleshoot, Confirm the following:
STEP 1: Network Settings
Your mobile device must attach to the same network currently linked to your Brother machine.
- To configure your Brother Printer device for a network, see the Network User’s Guide or Online User’s Guide,latest Quick Setup Guide, available in the Manuals section of this website.
- Configure your mobile device for a Wi-Fi connection, discuss your mobile device’s user’s guide.
STEP 2: Installation of Brother iPrint & Scan
You must install the Brother’s iPrint & Scan application onto your mobile device in order to print or scan with your Brother device
For iOS Devices:
The latest Brother iPrint & Scan version is always available on the Apple App Store for free.
Brother iPrint & Scan enables you to:
- Print documents, photos, and web pages directly from your mobile device, from iCloud Services.
- Scan images and documents and then save them directly to your mobile device’s photo albums or to iCloud, send them in an e-mail, or open them with other applications in your mobile device.
For Android Devices:
The latest Brother iPrint&Scan version is always available on Google Play™ Store for free.
Brother iPrint&Scan allows you to:
- Print documents, photos, Gmail and web pages directly from your mobile device, from Cloud Services.
- Scan images and documents and then save them directly to your mobile device’s memory card or open them with other applications in your mobile device.
Simple and Accessible
Brother iPrint & Scan Light is the necessary software for owners of Brother Machines. Individuals can have their photos and documents prepared in a single device. They also have the option of either printing from a mobile device or PC.
Jhon Smith is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, malware, social engineering, Games, internet and new media. He writes for printer support at printer customer support or Brother Printer Support.